Kolbe Academy is seeking a dynamic fundraising professional to lead a multi-faceted development effort. The candidate should be versed in multiple aspects of development work including major gift programs, annual giving, grant writing, planned giving, and event planning. This is a key, full-time staff position reporting to the Principal.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with Principal, Board, and staff in the implementation of a multi-faceted fundraising plan.
- Prospect, cultivate, solicit, develop and maintain relationships with donors at all levels
- Plan, develop and direct the annual appeals and special fundraising events
- Research and submit grant proposals and track grant reporting requirements
- Oversee donor database and all donor acknowledgements
- Support volunteers with conceptualization, development and implementation of special fundraising events
- Promote Kolbe Academy via content and design of fundraising and marketing materials, monthly newsletter, annual report
- Keep abreast of advancement techniques and utilize the same in growing the annual appeal and other fundraising opportunities
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) certification is a plus
- A strong commitment to Catholic values and Catholic education
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience in development and/or marketing, preferably in an educational setting
- Successful track record of raising major gifts
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer skills including database and website experience
- A high degree of credibility, integrity, and self-confidence is essential
- Valid PA driver’s license
To apply please send cover letter, resume, clearances and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.